Thursday 29 August 2013

Changes with Thought

In the previous post here I mentioned building a Wiki to share 'stuff'.  I started to create this then realised it made more sense to keep my blog going as a living entity. 

Being a bit of a blog novice I learned some new things along the way like a blog can have pages and these can be populated with ease.  Check the tabs above for the work created - with help from some pretty awesome experts.  So I will add to my pages and work out how to make it easier for those of you following this to trawl through the 'stuff' I add.

It has taken a bit of effort to refocus myself and get on with this last part of my journey - not that the end of it is ever in sight as technology and ways to apply it in classes changes so rapidly.

What have I focussed on today?  SAMR - and who, more knowledgeable than I was going to explain this with clarity; Blogs, Wikis and Videos; the VLN as an amazing resource and ultra-large staffroom.  There is more to add and I am now re-motivated to create rather than chasing my tail trying to work out the 5W's and the H.

No comments: